My name is Rebecca and getting lost is my specialty.
Tagged by argetcross
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions and write 11 more
3. Tag 11 people
4. Tell them you tagged them
5. Tell the person who tagged you that you’ve done it :)
Here are my 11 questions:
1. How do you reward yourself after a job well done?
I usually don’t? Often times finishing the job is the reward ‘cause that means I can finally go to sleep for the day.
2. What do you like best about your favorite person ever?
Compassion is a big part of it, but he’s genuinely caring about everyone they meet. The person has a great sense of humor too and is always happy/smiling.
3. If you had to wear one era’s fashion for the rest of your life, which era?
I like the clothes I wear nowadays, so either this time period or upper class Roman’ women’s clothing. I have a thing for flowy clothing.
4. How do you show affection?
Among close friends and family, I straight up tell them how important they are to me. On a more “subtle” level, I like making those I care about laugh or making people food presents from time to time.
5. What genre of media do you enjoy the most?
Do paintings count? (Probably not) I don’t read as much as I used to, but I love reading a good book. Usually any media with lots of color or visual appeal (web comics and animation come to mind) makes me pretty happy.
6. What are your opinions on silence?
Complete silence very hard to find! I don’t mind it at all really, I’m only ever uncomfortable in silence when those around me are uncomfortable with the silence.
7. Favorite instrument/tool to interact with an environment?
My hands??? I’m very tactile.I don’t carry instruments or paintbrushes wherever I go, usually that stuff stays at home where I can’t lose it.
8. Given a hundred dollars, how would you spend it?
Save it to buy Christmas presents for friends/ family (or me). Or use it to buy food cause ya’know, college student.
9. Your favorite guilty pleasure?
Don’t really have one. I mean, I enjoy a lot of children’s media and wouldn’t want everyone in the world to know that, but I never feel guilty while watching them.
10. What would your parent cook for you when you’re feeling homesick?
I rarely get homesick! I can count on one hand the number of times it has happened, despite spending multiple summers away from home. I do miss home-cooked food since I’m at college, but that’s because I’m a little afraid of the food at my university haha. Favorite home cooked meal is either baked eggs with tomato and pesto or lemon rice with olives, tomatoes and marinated chicken)
11. What are you most proud of doing/making/accomplishing
A lot of stuff I’m “proud” of I know couldn’t have accomplished without the help of others or outside forces, so I’m not super proud of anything I’ve achieved or done. Anything I’ve made art wise is far from what I aspire to be someday, so I’m not really proud of anything I’ve done. More like satisfied.
AND the new questions
1. Favorite dream you’ve ever had?
2. What is your ideal job?
3. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
4. Favorite piece of media?
5. What was your favorite game as a kid?
6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
7. Least favorite color?
8. What was your first concert?
9. What is your favorite expression you can make?
10. Do you have any strange habits?
11. If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?